Terms & Policies
Terms & Conditions:
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Creative You's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use The Creative You’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, The Creative You and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Creative You. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.thecreativeyou.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.thecreativeyou.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.thecreativeyou.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material, images, or logos from www.thecreativeyou.com
- Redistribute content from The Creative You (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
No use of The Creative You’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for republishing without prior permission.
Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
We provide Users with Services as defined below (collectively, the “Services”). This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and Client’s obligations to us. This Agreement is the entire Agreement between us. By using the Site and Services in any way Client is agreeing to comply with these terms and any other legal notices or conditions or guidelines posted on the Site.
Our offerings include single point services, longer-term programs, group programs and e-products available for purchase.
Our Offerings are non-refundable except as required by law. If Client chooses a payment plan for Client’s service, Client will be automatically billed at the time the bill is due.
Delivery of Services
For single services, the client will be asked to schedule a mutually convenient time for a consultation. All other offerings including the online courses will be provided to the client within the terms described at the point of purchase. Working on Skype, Phone & FaceTime - it is your responsibility as the client to have a working internet connection for all Skype and FaceTime sessions. You will be charged for scheduled sessions if we are waiting for your call, but you are unable to connect online. We will call you for any phone sessions to a UK landline or mobile number.
Limitations of Liability
We do not guarantee any specific results. We are not responsible for any business loss that occurs during or after our time together.
The client agrees to:
- Participate fully in the development of the material, by providing timely responses and other information as required.
- Meet payment obligations, in the method and timeframe selected.
- The client is at least 18 years of age.
- The email address provided is valid and that the Client will keep their contact information up to date.
Payments, taxes and refunds policy
Payments can be made by cash, bank transfer, a credit card or debit card. You shall be invoiced for payment before the consultation and this should be paid to confirm the appointment.
You are required to pay for sessions, which are missed or cancelled, with less than 48 hours notice. It is important that you attend sessions regularly. However, if you do need to cancel an appointment please let your nutritional therapist or our admin team know with at least 48 hours notice. You can do this by emailing email@example.com.
The Creative You respects your rights of privacy. Your privacy is important to us. We will not sell your e-mail address to anyone, and your personal information will never be given to a third party in any circumstance. All information will be kept according to the specifications of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
You are always advised to seek the help of a medical professional in any circumstance in which you feel unwell - this can be physically, mentally or emotionally and under no circumstances is it assumed that the services set out by The Creative You are a replacement for any medications, therapy or any other medical intervention you may be seeking at this time.
The client understands and agrees to:
- I am responsible for contacting my GP about any health concerns.
- If I am receiving treatment from my GP, or any other medical provider, I should not stop this without my GP's consent.
- I will not substitute any medical treatment with any of the services offered by The Creative You and will always seek the advice of a medical professional when needed.